Institute of Professional Training (IPT) is recruitment and training unit, independent of Vishalkco Consultancy. It is launching various professionals,academic, business and job oriented courses for unemployed youth. IPT will train and equipped them to do job or start own business by completing the courses.
Institute of Professional Training is an independent body under the Committee of Directors and Executive Directors. Head of the IPT is Director -IPT, having status of Executive Director of Vishalkco Group. Vishalkco has no direct control on Institute of Professional Training except Financial Administration.
Objective of Institute of Professional Training
1. Recruitment of Executive, Non-executive employees of Vishalkco Consultancy
2. Training to the employee of Vishalkco Group,
3. To control the Academic Directorate of Vishalkco Group,
4. To monitor and maintenance the record of Sales Advisor,
5. To develop the HR development activities, HR policies, Employees Welfare ,
6. To provide the professional training to non-employee, franchise,sales advisor
7. To pursuit the training of professional activities as approved by Vishalkco
8. To work as an independent unit of Vishalkco to handle all HR, Administrative activities
9. To do Empanelment of Professional Consultant for Vishalkco Group,
10. To provides the HR Development Services to the Clients of Vishalkco,
You may apply online against the current job openings on FACEBOOK, Company Website that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
You will be shortlisted done on the basis of academic qualification, work experience and GAT Score and you will be informed once you are shortlisted.
You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview. (Applicable for Interview Post only)
You are required to submit certain prescribed documents prior to the interview as part of the process.
Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion would be shared in due course and it may be carried out either in person, telephonic or video conference. (Applicable for Interview Post only)
We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, following which you will be made a formal offer letter to join us.
A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with Vishalkco Consultancy after submitting the joining kit and certain document as per HR Policy.
Marketing Aptitude (24 to 35 question) ( 48 to 70 Marks) 2 Marks per Question
Selling Aptitude (24 to 35 question) ( 48 to 70 Marks) 2 Marks per Question
About Vishalkco (30 to 40 question) ( 90 to 120 Marks) 2 Marks per Question
Marketing Aptitude ( Marketing Management , Marketing Mix, Marketing Environment , Marketing-Information Systems (MIS), Pricing , Customer Relationship Management , Promotion Management, Brand and Branding Strategy , e-Marketing , Services Marketing, Quantitative Marketing, Current Economic Affairs, etc.)
Selling Aptitude ( The Sales Process , Sales Technique , Sales Strategy , Relationship Selling, Sales Planning, Franchise Management, Prospecting & Negotiating, e-CRM, Marketing of Services, B2C and B2B Markets, CRM process for B2B markets, etc.)
Total No. of Question : 80 to 100
Total Time : 90 Minutes
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
Uses of GAT:
To Select the Candidate to the post of Area Executive, Junior Area Executive, Junior Area Officer , Area officer and Senior Area officer
Interview Post: Senior Area officer, Area Officer and Junior Area officer.
Non- Interview Post: Area Executive and Junior Area Executive.
Selection of Candidate:
1. Sr. Area Officer (Level E1 ) :
General Aptitude Test, PPQ/GD and Interview Two Round( Preliminary and HR Round)
2. Area Officer (Level E0 ) :
General Aptitude Test, PPQ/GD and Interview One Round( Preliminary / HR Round)
3. Jr. Area Officer (Level J1 ) :
General Aptitude Test, PPQ / Interview One Round( Preliminary / HR Round)
3. Area Executive/ Marketing Officer (Level J2 ) :
General Aptitude Test,
4. Junior Area Executive (Level J3 ):
General Aptitude Test,
GAT exam is being conducted by Institute of Professional Training.
1. Area Manager (Level- E3)
Professional Qualification (MBA, BBM, PGDM, LLB) or Post Graduation in Economics, Commerce with two Year Experience or Graduation with Six year experience and Valid GAT Score
PPQ, GD, Extempore and Interview Four Round
2. Development Manager (Level- E2)
Professional Qualification (MBA, BBM, PGDM, LLB) or Post Graduation in Economics, Commerce with One Year Experience or Graduation with Four year experience and Valid GAT Score
PPQ, GD and Interview Three Round
3. Sr. Area Officer- Operations (Level -E1)
Professional Qualification (MBA, BBM, PGDM, LLB) or Post Graduation in Economics, Commerce or Graduation with Three-year experience and Valid GAT Score
PPQ, GD and Interview Two Round
4. Area Officer- Operations (Level -E0)
Professional Qualification (MBA, BBM, PGDM, LLB) or Post Graduation in Economics, Commerce or Graduation with Two-year experience and Valid GAT Score
PPQ, GD and Interview One round
5. Junior Area Officer (Level -J1)
Graduation with valid GAT Score
6. Assistant Development Officer (Level -J1)
Graduation with valid GAT Score
7. Executive- Operations (Level- J2)
Inter/ XIIth with 60% marks or Graduation and Valid GAT Score
8. Personal Executive-cum Assistant to Office (Level- J2)
Inter/ XIIth with 50% marks or Graduation and Valid GAT Score
For more info mail to firstname.lastname@example.org